Wednesday, April 22, 2009

My Best Friend In My Life...







Well if u wanna know a best friend is usuallyu a guy or a girl...I am not saying that I do not have a girl or guy which is my best friend...My best friend that has always been there for me is my baby which is my car..I bought it in 2006 and until now it has never let me down...This was how it looked in the begining.. so after that i decided that it was quite not enough for my baby and i wanted more so i decided to make my car look fierce and also nice at the same time..This is when i changed my bodykit into a new design and before doing that i made my car look even nicer by ading lightings all over my car..Is it nice...Then finally i decided to make it look fierce and this was the end reult of my best friend in my life or even can be said as my baby...

1 comment: