Thursday, April 23, 2009

A Lame Horror Movie

It was about 8.35pm when i decided to go out for my usuall yam char session with my friends...I went to my car and called few of my friends to accompany me...Edward was sleeping,Justin was sleeping,Shinji was in his house and could not come out,Yan Ching was working and Eric was sick...So i decided to call Raine and I was lucky because she agreed to come out with me and she told me that grace was coming out too...We then went to pick up KJ and alsoAllen with Russel at his house..My kelisa was so packed with stuff that i could not even fit the whole 6 of us..We then went to Tanjung where i had my usually ais kosong with sisha..Suddenly there was Jacky and also Edward who pop out from no where...Yan ching came later on but by then Raine was quite angry with someone...I told her to calm down and we all decided to go for a late show at Sunway Pyramid..When we reach there the royal queen Grace stole my monkey from my car and went to the movie house..WE decided to watch The Uninvitied but we should have watch sopmething else...In the begining it was very interesting because it was about revenge and also betrayal and blaa bla...but at the end there was a twist and these twist made me go crazy by not understanding the movie at the end..So overall feedback...Dun watch this movie..Later after the movie went for a smoke with Russel,Grace,Raine and me...Then went off to Barcelona to drop Raine dey all...Headed home and slept immediately...

No comments:

Post a Comment